Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life is a Roller-coaster. True Story.

Sorry I've been really bad at this whole blogging business... But meh. I guess I will promise (once again) to try and be more one time. That's the most I can do since only time will tell if I keep the promise or not.

I've been having a good couple of weeks, but at the same time not so good. I did really well on my psychology midterm, but I've been super unmotivated at the same time. Maybe establishing a firm schedule for myself will help me get more on task? I keep telling myself to catch up but because I have so much to catch up that I've forgone the use of my white board momentarily, I can't keep myself on track. I spend my time alternating between feeling guilty about not doing work and surfing the web to distract myself from feeling guilty. I know, I know... Why don't I simply do work to get rid of the guilty feeling, right? But then all I can see is the huge pile of work that I have to do... It is, quite simply, a vicious, unending cycle. Which I will break today! (Haha, never going to happen. :P)

In other news, I sent my friend a comfort package! I will have her take a picture of it so I can post it next time. Think it'll arrive at her apartment today... since I sent it with a 2 day delivery thing. The story behind it is kind of complicated. Originally, it was a break-up care package, but she kind of got back together with him within about 24 to 36 hours. But then she's been having a very stressful time with academics and most especially parents (she has very erratic and seemingly asshole parents... dad... yea. not judging at all). I will talk more about it (and what was in it) when I get the picture I guess.

That's all for now. How does one end a blog post anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment