Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Resolutions (5 Days Late :P)

So I decided to start a blog. I would continue with my LiveJournal, but LiveJournal has been deteriorating and I figured I could post in both places with a few edits here and there. The decision to start a blog (at post every day), was partially prompted by my friend's decision to vlog every day for 365 days. Since I have no interest in talking and putting myself on video for the world to see, I figured a blog would be a good way of getting myself to let go of my feelings and stop bottling them up. I cannot promise this blog will be a fun or lighthearted one, but it won't always be depressive. These are simply my feelings, presented in word form. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm sad. I definitely have issues, and this is a way for me to write about them.

On to my New Year's Resolutions! So what if they're late? The important thing is I'm getting around to them and I don't give up just because I broke them. I have multiple things I want to change about my life right now. And these will be altered as I feel my way through what is best for me. Another reason for this blog is that I figured sitting down at the end of each day and spending some time to really contemplate what I did right and wrong will help keep me on track.

Resolutions:
1) Get a 4.0 (Aiming for the moon so even if I miss I'll be among the stars.)
2) Eat/be healthier (which will hopefully lead to weight loss)
       a) Drink 8 glasses of water a day minimum
       b) exercise (yoga)
       c) eat a salad meal a day
       d) cut down on junk food
       e) drink less (reduce to none) soda
3) Be less stressed/tired
       a) Don't procrastinate! Make schedules.
       b) Sleep at 11pm every night

And that's all for today!
Here's to a happy and healthy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment