Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Unicorns Are Fabulous, But I Haven't Seen Them Today.

Today was definitely a pretty good day. I say 'pretty good' because it wasn't all unicorns and rainbows, but I was quite happy throughout most of it. There was a period of time today where I felt super meh about doing work, but I got over it and did finish some homework. Unfortunately, my textbooks just arrived today, so I'm a bit behind. Luckily, I have nothing to do at all this weekend, so I can spend all of it studying and reading. Forever alone, that's me!

The highlight of my day was definitely a Zumba class that my friend, actually my roommate too, insisted I go to with her. Our third roommate, Karillith, was also dragged along. The session was very energizing, despite my lack of rhythm and coordination. It got my heart rate up and my blood pumping, so it was good for me in a different way from yoga. Karillith is considering signing up for Zumba classes this quarter, so I'm super excited! Considering this is the girl who insisted that she did not want to do any exercise with the point of actually exercising, the fact that she might take Zumba is thrilling. If she does take Zumba, I will definitely be taking it with her. Might have to not take yoga though... have to calculate my schedule.

I think that's all for today. I am super glad I haven't felt too poorly this quarter so far. I hope everyone else has been having an equally good year so far! (Even though it's much too early to judge... *knocksonwood*).

Bye for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment